The Wyse Home Team – The Right Choice to Sell Your Home – Towers 2 Overview
May 22, 2012
The Towers Two condos in Ponce Inlet, FL feature a healthy dose of serenity with direct oceanfront views, and a world famous beach bar just steps away. Did we mention Florida’s tallest lighthouse down the road? Buyers are drawn to the Towers Two condos in Ponce Inlet, FL. Let’s find out why with an overview of the building and neighborhood. Search Towers Two condos for sale.
Towers Two Building Overview:
- Built in 1992.
- Pet Policy: Under 40 lbs allowed.
- Units feature 2 or 3 bedroom floor plans.
- Minimum Rental: 1 month.
- Association Fees: $436 – $525.
- Towers Two is located on a no-driving section of beach. Beach access available.
Towers Two Neighborhood Overview:
- Racing’s North Turn (Voted Top 10 Beach Bar/Restaurant in Florida)
- Minutes away from Ponce Inlet Lighthouse (Tallest lighthouse in Florida)
- Close to the Marine Science Center, which features a stingray touch pool!
- Towers Two is just minutes away from Volusia County’s “dog beach.”
- Quiet neighborhood 10 minutes away from core tourist area of Daytona Beach.
About The Wyse Condo Team:
*The Wyse Condo Team is ready to help answer any question you may have about condos in the Daytona Beach, FL, area. Please call The Wyse Condo Team at 386-562-2651 or visit www.thewysecondoteam.com for a detailed list of Daytona Beach, FL, area condos. From Ormond Beach, FL, to Daytona Beach, FL, to Ponce Inlet, FL, The Wyse Condo Team is the right choice to sell your home.