The Wyse Condo Team – The Right Choice to Sell Your Home – August 12, 2013
Be in surrounded by paradise, fun, and an endless list of things to do at Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet. Search all condos for sale at the Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet, FL.
Spend some time enjoying the beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean from your lavish unit at Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet. Enjoy a morning bike ride on the secluded beach and soft sands below. Get the heart pumping in the state-of-the-art community fitness center at Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet, then rest those tired muscles in the Jacuzzi.
Take a cool dip in one of the three oceanfront pools at Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet, or grab a bite to eat at one of the fine food establishments in the area serving up creative ocean cuisine. You could fill your shopping bags with tourist treasures, experience Daytona Beach’s adrenaline-pumped racing scene, check out Daytona Beach’s world-famous golf courses or take in a live show you’ll never forget. You could even spend the day with family and friends at one of the area’s many beautiful oceanfront parks.
Whatever you decide, your day promises to be memorable and you won’t have to travel far if you start the day at one of the special units at Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet.
Here’s a look at just a few fun places to visit around Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet:
- Explore the character-filled wooden walking paths that cut through the scenic natural vegetation around the Ponce Inlet park, lighthouse and museum. Then, throw in a hands-on lesson at the Marine Science Center. It’s all located just a short stroll away from Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet.
- Another short walk away from Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet is the beachside beauty, Winterhaven Park. Offering free public beach access, showers and foot rinse stations, parking, clean restrooms, picnic tables, grills and almost no tourists because this little park caters largely to locals, this is a great place to host your next family gathering!
- One action-packed beach destination is the Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Main Street Pier. This area features food, carnival rides, games, live music and even weekend free fireworks shows (during the summer).
- Take in a show at the nearby Ocean Center, where more than 300 events are held each year, from home shows to concerts and expos.
- Head to the heart of Daytona Beach to spend a day amid the roar of racing engines at Daytona International Speedway. Have a front-row view of one of the year’s biggest races, or check out the many other fun racing-related activities and attractions offered during non-race weeks at the speedway.
- Play golf like the pros at LPGA International, located near the Interstate in Daytona Beach. Or, find fun and whimsy at one of the many interesting mini golf courses located near Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet and the neighboring Daytona Beach area.
- Search all condos for sale at the Towers 8 Condos in Ponce Inlet, FL.
- Search all condos for sale in the Daytona Beach, FL, area.
- Search featured condos in the Daytona Beach, FL, area.
- Search Condo foreclosure deals in the Daytona Beach, FL, area.
About The Wyse Condo Team
The Wyse Condo Team is ready to help answer any question you may have about this or any other Daytona Beach, Florida, area condo. Please call The Wyse Condo Team at 386-562-2651 or visit www.thewysecondoteam.com for a detailed list of Daytona Beach, Florida, area condos. From Ormond Beach, Florida, to Daytona Beach, Florida, to Ponce Inlet, Florida, The Wyse Condo Team is ready to help you find your dream Florida condo.